Location: Google Hangouts (link to Hangout TBD)
- 4:30 – 5:30 pm (Pacific): (Optional) Quiet writing hour
Use this time to work on your project, ask for help, chat, or do some writing before the meeting.
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm (Pacific): Meetup
Join a community of like-minded people building and improving their personal websites. Invite friends that want a personal site.
- Work with others to help motivate yourself to create the site you’ve always wanted to have.
- Ask questions about things you may be stuck on–don’t let stumbling blocks get in the way of having the site you’d like to have.
- Finish that website feature or blog post you’ve been working on
- Burn down that old website and build something from scratch
- Share what you’ve gotten working
- Demos of recent breakthroughs
Skill levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced